From Novice to Natural
Resolving Your Clients’ Issues Through Metaphor
HOW IT WORKS
Sign Up For The Course
You already want the best for your clients and yourself. You’ve experienced limitations with other methodologies. You are ready for something profoundly different.
Attend The Worksops
Attend the workshops and learn, in a unique setting, the ins and outs of a methodology that has the power to drastically improve your success ratio (and that of your clients as well).
It’s the icing on the cake or the bow on the box. Not only will you provide a better service for your clients, you can teach this methodology to your peers and colleagues.
Learn Your Client’s Secret Language
Increase your credibility and watch their success rate skyrocket
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Symbolic Modeling and why should I learn it?
How does it work?
Where are the programs held?
When does the next program start?
What will I learn?
Symbolic Modeling Lite – January 7-9, 2019
Symbolic Modeling Solution 1
April 15-19, 2019
Symbolic Modeling Solution 2
July 15-19, 2019
Clean Facilitator Learning Assessment Level 1
Oct 17-19, 2019
(Certification is optional).
Clean Facilitator Part 1 & 2 are run over two five day intensives at our training facility on the Central Coast of California, USA.
How is it taught?
Wht kind of material do we practice with?
We work with real life examples. Because of this, you will gain personal insight and behavioral flexibility that extends beyond class time.
Tell me more about Symbolic Modeling Lite.
We will be looking at the structure of the Symbolic Modeling process, including the Problem-Remedy- Outcome model.
In this module you will become familiar with …
- The 6 phases of a Symbolic Modeling session
- The 12 core Clean Questions
- The three core principle that underpin Symbolic Modeling
- The three primary types of modeling
- The difference between Clean Language models and Symbolic Modeling and how to choose which one to use.
- Develop your personal desired outcomes for your participation in this program
- The Problem-Remedy-Outcome model and how to use it for coaching, therapy, and work practices.
- What is meant by “creating the conditions for change”
- How to begin calibrating what you are doing is ‘clean’ or not
- How to begin making even everyday conversations ‘cleaner’
Tell me more about Symbolic Modeling Solution Part 1
Tell me more about Symbolic Modeling Solution Part 2
Tell me more about Clean Facilitator Learning Assessment
How does the Learning Assessment work?
Can I use this for a Coaching Certificate?
What if I don't want to become a Certified Facilitator?
Why should I train with The Clean Language Institute?
“(Sharon) has a delightful way of making you feel supported whilst at the same time enabling you to learn and grow from the constructive feedback. I have valued her comments and would describe her as a facilitator with both backbone and heart.
Executive Coach/Author, Coach 4 Executives